Tuesday, November 30, 2004

And so the pendulum swing the other way... Oy... :)

I was a bit confused by the face that looked up at me from under the sun hat.... Brem. Brem? Yes... Brem. I wanted so badly to go home... to go to the temple... to its safety and comfort. Brem led me back to his ship. I was in MosEisley. I recognized my surroundings. He hyperjumped directly to Dantooine. My emailer was annoying me on my datapad. Oh yea... i had an order waiting for me in Eden. So we went there to pick it up. I was feeling considerably better. My head cleared. Though memories still a bit fresh. Brem was... strange. I could see and sense his want to get close to me... and his caution and concern. I wasn't sure what to feel myself.

At the Temple, he was a bit startled at the changes... He had been away from it for a long time. It eased me and helped me get comfortable in the Temple to give him a tour of all the changes. It does look good and much more like a temple. He liked it. When we staopped at the room a set up for Kimbrya, I asked him about her. She was safe... in Theed's Library. I wonder how safe that is... won't hunters come looking for her in the places she is already most comfortable with? I mentioned to brem that I found and linked to her journal... but she is not the journalling writer that I am. We then went up to the meditation rooms. I had forgotten that I put painting in them. They looked good. As I entered the Blue Room with Brem coming in behind... I froze. He stood there in the doorway, my only escape.

In such a small voice so full of emotion, sadness, pain... he whispered: "I will never do that to you. I would never, could never hurt you like that."

He reached for me as tears threatened to humiliate me. I turned from him to hide the embarrassing tears. Zabrak should be strong... why am I not? He truned me to him and wrapped his arms aroud me. My tears spilled forth uncontrollably. I wanted to struggle from his touch... but he held me firm... comforting. I think he almost cried himslef. Why? His strength was so unshaking. I clung to it ... to him. We sat for a long time. Quietly speaking of the things that happened to us over the passing days.

Our bond was so stong... he was like a beacon of light for me... chasing away the nightmares... bringing laughter. He soon learned that tickling me is not wise. I hope i did not crack his jaw. All was well. As the pendulum swung wildly in another direction. His touch and curiosity... something blissful tugged at this bond. We touched... we... explored.... we made each other nervous. What were we doing? We didn't know. It was all noew to us. Well not to me... but like this... gentle, sweet and full of... a caring the burned and cleanses the horrors away... was this love? We kissed. And it was ok... Too nervous to continue, we just curled on the blue carpet together in each others arms. No Dark Jedi will distort this. Never. Our bond is too strong... it filled me completely and set me at peace. Yes... i think this is love. I told Brem how much I cared for him. I wanted him to know... in case something ever did happen... like it almost did this week... I wanted him to know. We may not have done anything more that kiss, but that was more than enough.

Honour is the law. Love is the Bond.

Now I understand this... this vow that Fyrshka lived by... that Dolch knew in the depths of his being. I understand... And I too vow to live by it. So mote it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home