Thursday, November 04, 2004

Flight Mission of Forever

Afraid I might forget my Zabrak tongue... I have begun speaking it again. I think I have managed to learn at least the rudiments of most of the languages out there... Ithorians are still a mystery to me. I have made it a point to learn the language of anyone who had trained me... at least so I can say thank you in their own language. I remember enough to understand them... and enough to speak a bit... but I am most fluent in Zabrak and Basic.

The search for a starship crafting station has not been going well. I did find someone to make a good quality one. His name is Gocanes. I ordered one from him. I hope he can get back to me on cost and ETA.

Blimey is also looking for one. I gave him the same contact so he can order one also. Poor Blimey... he is really pushing himself hard. His goals are a major driving force for him and they are taking him longer that he would like. He is either missioning up in space or running around after his harvesters or locked in his workshop crafting like mad. It will be some time before I get to see him again. But I know I will. He just needs to focus on these things at the moment. I can't push myself the way he does. But then, he also accomplishes his goals very quickly.

Feeling bold, brave... bored? I must have been bored stupid... because I took another space mission. I had to patrol several transport routes and eliminate and trouble in them. This took a LONG time.... LOOoooOOoong time. And I failed this the first time around. I failed because my nav computer lost my next waypoint. Grrrr. So I had to go back to my flight officer and report this failure. I expected to get reprimanded again. Apparently he understood. He gave me a similar mission and sent me out again. I grabbed some food to try to settle my nerves before going up again. Last thing I need is for me to puke in my small cockpit! YUK! My Y-wing is very slow. But I am learning how to handle it. I love that it is well armored though! It works best when I have a wingman. Brem met me and was my wingman for the second round. OMGs this took forever! There were SO many transport routes! So many tie fighters.... I was so glad to have Brem with me. He is really good at flying and is fun to watch as he shows off maneouvers in his Z-95 Headhunter named Ember III.I was tense throughout the mission. I am ok with "clean" flying with no one attacking. And Corellia is quite pretty from way up in space... but when engaged in a fight... I seem to freeze a moment and then... tensely take aim. Brem and Blimey seem to think I am doing alright. I was glad to be back on the ground when it was finally over.

GODs Finally! I kissed the ground! Brem laughed at me. He is really at home in a starship. I think he is a natrual. Well, I ran off to get trained... but turned down taking another mission. I needed to crash... I dashed out of town and made a camp to sleep in. Brem came and joined me. I was so tired out... I hardly talked. I was so sore from being tense during the long lission. I stretched out and was asleep in no time. I didn't even hear him wish me a good sleep...
~~ :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home