Saturday, December 24, 2005

Last Look at Free Spirit

I was meditating in the temple after checking the recordfs and getting myself updated. Gods... so much has changed. Yesterday a man came in. He was here only once before to visit, and meditate. I know not his name. But he gave me a lightsaber. He told me I was ready. It was time.

Time? For what?

Time to let go. Let go of everything you once knew. Let go. Jedi are not attached to possessions, locations... or even memories. Fyrshka had secrets. Kimbrya held more than her body could contain. You, now, must let go. Let them go. The pains, the searching, the loss, the fighting and striving. Let it all go. It is time to move on.

Time to... but the temple? Max?! Tai'shan!! *~tai'shan~*

Such bond are never lost. Trust in the Force to guide you. The Jedi are needed. But... now is not the time for that, now is the time to learn, complete your training.

I knew it was time. I felt it. I was as certain about it as I was certain I was pregnant when I was. I gathered just one change of clothes and a few small items from the temple. The cats, I sent a message to Ebe to find them good homes. Thank you Ebe for all you have done. I will find Max. This is my last entry.

I looked back at the temple one last time. Koownye padded along beside me and Laghairt. Then I looked on the temple no more.... never again in my lifetime. I felt Kimbrya smile. I felt... others... I felt...

Fire & Snow

1 Comments:

Blogger Noelyci said...

Love it, would you mind if I link to you... I would love a link as well... I won't do so without permission.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home